Tuesday 20 March 2012

Inspiration: Nami Yoshida









Nami Yoshida's art fills me with joy, and I really can't think of a better way of celebrating the first day of Spring. A freelance illustrator based in Tokyo, Nami works for magazines, advertising companies and children's publishing houses. 
I love the kids' totes and tees she designed from Good Evening recently.


I think many of you will enjoy browsing her fresh, colourful portfolio and you will also find a selection of her work for sale at the Speak For Gallery.



Please don't hesitate to contact Nami if you like her style, she's open to offers and accepts commissions from all over the world.

Happy Spring!




1 comment:

  1. I love her work! thank you for introducing her, very inspiring and uplifting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!