Tuesday 22 April 2014

Complementary







Well hello there!
I hope you all enjoyed the Easter break, and didn't eat too much chocolate!!!

I have been thinking abot blogging quite a lot recently, taking stock of all the changes that have taken place online over the past five years and trying to decide where I want to go with it all in the future. It's interesting and exciting, don't you think?

I still love blogging as much as I did when I first started back in 2009, but I must admit that pinterest and tumblr are wonderful too! Each platform is different, allowing me to share different things with different audiences around the world. They're all complementary though.

I love to mix and match, to collect and curate, reveal the unexpected.
Today Jessica Simorte's paintings and Suussie's handcrafted toys and accessories seem to complement each other so well.I thinks so, anyway.

I do hope you'll enjoy exploring their tumblr and instagram feed. 
Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!