Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mercredi Moodboard #4



Bonjour !
I love Wednesdays! A lot of French children don't have school (the last year for us), so we get a mini-break halfway through the week with a long lie-in, breakfast outside on our sunny balcony and PJs until lunch time.  

La vie est belle - oh yeah!

Wednesday's also the day I get to curate a moodboard featuring some of my recent favourite finds. Visual poetry and sunshine - a happy combination!

I hope you enjoy this small selection from my tumblr.

Thanks for the inspiration:
(top left to bottom right)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful selection, magical combination! I am charmed! I really like, and this patchwork kettle - fantastic! Thank you and best regards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!