Monday, 9 August 2010

Colour My Monday #10

I thought we'd fly over to the Netherlands this morning for our weekly dose of colour.
Sue Doeksen's work will make you smile! Eye-catching and fun, bright and imaginative, I really can't think of a better way to start the week.

Don't miss this and this

Playful and perfect for Monday!


  1. Oh I love these, so cheerful and friendly.

  2. These designs are fantastic!! they've definitely brightened up my Monday xx

  3. Hi Debbie
    just what I needed. a bit of colour and inspiration, are you having a nice summer xx
    Lynn xxx

  4. ooooh i love this. So great! The colors and tactile quality. Another great find!

    alix from modern kiddo


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!