Saturday 27 August 2011

Five Faves #61


Black Bear Mask by Kissmego via Fergi Johnson


I've seen so many new things this week it's difficult to choose just five.
I've decided to go for the lesser well known ones, being one to wander off the beaten track, but please check out my pinterest boards for other wonderful work. 
I love pinning now, don't you?

Off we go.

1) Favourite Back To School Project - Tracing Hands Every First Day



2) Favourite P-P-P-Penguin - Aarrekid's New Soft Toy / T-Shirt Design*


3) Favourite Inspiring Kids' Art Project - Inuit Art by Nika-Po
(make sure you look at her whole post!)


4) Favourite Kids' Blog - Mamacita Urbanita
(switch on Google Translate or just look at the pictures)

For this, this and this




5) Favourite Kids' Designs - Rocking Animals by Iwona Kosicka



Have a great weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Love the bear, and the penguin! So many great things here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchante! Your blog is such a source of inspiration. I really enjoy. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tracing-hands-idea, and the penguin ofcourse! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!