Thursday, 5 September 2013

Inspiration: City Blues







Bright blue skies and the sparkling Mediterranean sea, nope,  
Summer certainly isn't over here yet!

Sylwia and Dorota love blue too. They love colour full stop, I think.

I'm sure some of you will recognise the amazing plaited pillow I featured in my etsy guest pins. It's definitely on my home interior wish-list!

There's more to Taftyli than plaits though.

The Polish sisters recently introduced a hand-dyed, hand-embroidered city cushion collection inspired by monuments in their home town of Krakow. They're on my wish-list too, along with their hand-dyed light shades, a commission for a restaurant which they've decided to offer in a similar version on etsy soon.

These girls have a fresh eye and a passion for colours and textures. They have big plans for the future, and I'll be following their blog (in Polish but use Google Translate) and Facebook page from now on.


1 comment:

  1. I love that pillow, but oh my gawd how I want those hanging, cloth lanterns… if that's what they are. Awesomeness.:))

    Process + Affect Design Blog


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!