Monday 4 November 2013

Five Faves #74




Good Morning!
I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend.

It seems ages since I shared some of my favourite finds, most probably because I've been spending a lot of time curating moodboards on pinterest. I thought it would be nice to kick off November with some special discoveries that I think stand out from the crowd.

Enjoy!


That hedgehog!



Watch out for her new alphabet print going in her shop this week.

 

 

 3) Ready for some creative DIY? The Beza Projekt has just one this year's Made Me competition in Poland, and their "plaster" fixations look so much fun!



4) Moupila is full of surprises (remember the Bobby seat, I featured here ?)



Those soft toys look fun!





2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!