Monday 21 July 2014

Bonnes Nouvelles !



 Well, I have three good things to tell you!

First of all, if you are following me on instagram or facebook, you'll know what a fabulous time we had on holiday in the Alps. We love going there each year and barring a couple of days the weather was glorious. Just perfect for swimming in turquoise lakes at the foot of the Mont Blanc!




 My second piece of good news is about pinterest. I know a lot of you are already pinning with me but, one again, I'd like to say a huge thank you for your support! I have somehow managed to hit the 140,000 mark, and I am amazed at the sheer number of people who follow me there.


Last but not least - It's time for a summer sale in the Kickcan & Conkers shop! For one week only you can enjoy a 45% reduction on the entire shop using the discount code "SUMMER14'. French sales end of 29th of July - so hurry, hurry mes amis!


 What a great start to the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!