Friday 24 October 2014

Friday Favourites








  


  




 Well Hello Friday!


It's super sunny here today and my kids are playing outside in the garden with what seems like half the neighbourhood! I love Autumn days like this, cold and misty in the morning and bright and crisp in the afternoon. It's perfect weather for long walks in the woods, raking the leaves in the garden and curling up with a blanket, a good book and a coffee on the balcony. Ha! sounds like a plan,  I've got my weekend sorted then!

French school children are on half-term break right now, so it's been a bit slow round here this week. I've been busy elsewhere though, pinning, tumbling and blogging here and here. You can't keep me away from the web for long!

In keeping with the new simpler look of Kickcan & Conkers, I'd like to share some of my favourite "secret board" finds. I have lots, as you can imagine, but this collection of beautiful neutrals caught my eye in particular.

Calming, interesting, inspiring, I hope.


Bon week-end !

Links:

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous collection. I really love all of the white and natural colours. The last picture is AMAZING! Oh for a house like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!