Saturday, 21 March 2015

A Shared Style

 Bonjour !

Saturday is flea market day!
No matter how much stuff we've accumulated over the years, I can never resist a trip to Sommières to have a rummage. I mean, you never know what you might find...

I love vintage objects with a soul, a history, a story to tell.
The kind of beautiful products you'll find in the Parisian etsy shop

They add so much character to a home, don't you think?

Yesterday I was invited to share a few photos of our main living space on Emma's inspiring blog

My instagram and pinterest followers will already have a good idea of my personal interior style.
I like to keep things simple,

Have a great weekend!

et à bientôt !


  1. Thank you for sharing here. I hope you have had a lovely weekend xx

  2. It’s awesome! I like this post and your style of writing, thank you for sharing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!