Saturday 25 April 2015

Holiday Rental Inspiration - Rue de la Clastre, Provence









I think I may have found one of my dream holiday homes ( yes, I know, I have several on my wishlist, and this one is very hard to beat!), and it's right here on our doorstep in Provence!

I discovered the Rue de la Clastre Residence via the excellent child-friendly holiday rental site


which offers a truly fabulous selection of family properties all over the world


This particular home sleeps 9+1, and is situated in a charming Medieval village one hour from Marseille and 15 mins from Avignon. It's actually two houses in one, joined together by a central lounge, so it's perfect for two famillies travelling together ( I am looking for something special for my 50th birthday treat next year, so this would be ideal for sharing with my sister...)

I know I live in the South of France and I am lucky to own a very big house and garden  but I love the mix of old and new in this simple, eclectic home and can already see myself relaxing by that pool!

What do you think? Is this the kind of property you dream of staying in on holiday? If it isn't, Kid & Coe have an extensive list of beautiful homes and apartments ( I actually fancy staying in those yurts!), and all have been hand-picked for their child-friendliness.

Well worth a visit if your stuck for ideas this Summer or are making family travel plans in the near future.

 Dream On...

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!