Thursday 21 May 2015

Errer










Errer,
J'erre, tu erreras...

I've been wandering again.

Instagram is my favourite source of inspiration right now, taking me around the world and up to heaven and back pretty much on a daily basis.

A few weeks ago I came across an interesting gallery called errer_m. It was hard not to 'like' every single photo. I seem to be drawn to Japanese creatives these days, especially those using French vintage finds in their work.

Obviously, having lived in France for almost 30 years I am used to seeing beautiful antique objects. I love scouring flea markets and car boot sales for new treasures to add to our home. Simple things with a soul.

These few images are taken from errer_m's online shop. Everything is styled so poetically.You will find more pictures of their bricksandmortar space on instagram and in their journal (use an online translator). Needless to say, I would just love to pay them a visit.

To wander
I wander, you will wander... 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!