Monday 22 June 2015

Inspiration - Coffee with Cream






  







Well, the heat is on!

 It's hot, the cicada are a-whirring and our garden is looking parched!

I'm busy at home getting everything ready for Savannah and Miles' summer birthday parties this weekend and next, and all I can say is, Merci, Merci ! thank goodness we have a pool! I'm not complaining though, I promise, I love living here at this time of year.

It's been a while since I posted anything kid-related so as my focus is very much on my own children right now, I'm going to kick off this new week with some simple handmade treasures. I hope you find them inspiring and will take the time to browse these talented makers' sites.

Have a great week!

Elise Cameron-Smith's The Pirate & The Matador workshop/exhibition at Society Inc looked stunning! Check out Elise's beautiful shop and blog here.
For CRAFT on etsy have heaps of simple plywood designs for kids' rooms and more
Japanese estore ECRU sell some super leather headpieces and accessories for little ones
I just can't get enough of Pinch Toys' products - pretty perfect if you ask me!
Tepees makes me smile - I love this big one from House In Habit
Snow White by Milimbo would add a nice graphic touch to any room

à bientôt !



I

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!