Monday 5 October 2015

Random Rules #1


 





 

Well Hello Monday!

I hope you had fun this weekend.

We've been taking things slowly, re-adjusting to our life as a family of four (our eldest son left home recently), planning trips abroad, working on the house and well, just pottering.

I've been thinking a lot about my future on the web, and I'm enjoying the challenge of "re-creating" myself online, or rather of exploring and developing certain aspects in particular.

Today, I'd like to share five random favorite links, all very worthy of your attention.

Treat yourself to a five minute break and browse their inspiring sites.

Moi, J'adore !

Random Rules #1

1) In my kitchen by Anastasia Benko- atmine
2) ' Stilled' ( 2013) - Salt Mills - Caroline Bartlett
3) Future Textiles - Jaqueline Lefferts
4) Cutlery rests - Bluemics, etsy
5) Installation 10m3 à la Manufacture Roubaix by X11 + 52


Bonne Journée !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!