Monday 25 April 2016

Inspiration - The Rough with the Smooth



  

  







This isn't the first time I've written about Slywia's inspiring work, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. Project-i is one of the handful of interior design blogs that I continue to follow, because I love this Polish studio's aesthetic, choice of materials and mix of colours, textures, rustic and modern. There's always a rawness, an interesting, intelligent use of space and a real sense of place in their creations. Every little detail feels right. I could move into this flat tomorrow, couldn't you?

More photos this stunning apatment can be found on Project-i's blog
 here, here, here and here.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!