Tuesday 7 September 2021

So, what's it all about Deborah?

Wild Child 




 

I'm sure most people think of me as a visual person, especially if they followed my blog Kickcan & Conkers. 'Tis true, I love photography, content curation and good graphics, but I also enjoy telling stories with words. How lucky am I to be able to capture the spirit of a creative's studio, shed light on a fledgling talent's business or honour the beauty of a family's simple life in the country. 

I am delighted to be writing again, contributing regularly to Selvedge Magazine in the UK and Table Magazine in the US. More to come on my website soon...

Thank you to my Estonian friends the Karemas for allowing me to share their story about offgrid, self-sufficient life in the latest issue of Table.

Photography- Marlen Karema


1 comment:

  1. I love. love, love Selvedge Magazine. I splurged years ago and bought a hard copy subscription, but the international shipping to Australia was more than I could spare, and digital edition anything just doesn't feel the same, especially when all the work day is spent at a screen. I just can't commit to more screens in my downtime. Hence no streaming service subscriptions: just books, the camera, art and the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!