Friday, 8 January 2010

I want to ride my bicycle

Chalk Chalk came back on my radar the other night and I love their prints more than ever. Like many, I'm a big fan of chalkboards in the home, and these gems have the added appeal of being dust-free.

Chalk Chalk like wheels and all their artwork features human powered transportation devices (bicycles, tricycles, wagons, etc.) drawn in chalk.

Their open edition prints ($20) or original handcrafted chalkboards made from sealed fifteen ply baltic birch would look stunning in any room in the house. I honestly don't know why it's taken me so long to write about them!

Seen originally on Ribambelles et Ribambins
Re-discovered on OhDeeDoh


  1. superbe effectivement! et du meilleur effet dans un chambre de piou!

  2. yes they are sweet aren't they?


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!