Friday, 19 November 2010

Colourful Classics

Beautiful embossed canvas-covered Penguin Classics for children sold exclusively through Anthropologie.
What a wonderful collection they would make.


  1. These are all beautiful..i want them all! Thanks for the comments you've left for me of late Deb, and sorry I haven't has been a bit manic of late! Hope you are well.

  2. so beautiful, love them all!

  3. so beautiful.....!
    and thank`s for your sweet words on my blog!
    ...I like your blog a lot
    & have a lovely weekend.

  4. I saw these at a local Anthro the other day and love them all, but can't justify the price :(

  5. They are beautiful. Great books can make such an impression on children's lives - and it helps if they look attractive.

  6. Treasures-all of them...they are magic on the inside and now also on the outside. I mean, how can you not want to pick up a book and read when they look this beautiful.

    They should consider revamping some old crusty school books into this work of would be inclined to open them!

  7. Gorgeous. I always judge a book by it's cover


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!