Saturday 6 November 2010

Dans Ma Vieille Bagnole


I bought one for Dylan for his birthday earlier this year and we all love it. If you're looking for original Christmas gift ideas for the big and little men in your life, or if you're a nostalgic Francophile at heart, these three stylish posters Made in France will brighten up any room. Be quick to leave a message though if you're interested, ces petites voitures are hugely popular and disappear before you have time to say Jacques Robinson.




Images © Les Happy Vintage

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'll show my four-year-old who told me yesterday ... 'Mum, there are two types of beatles in the world. One is a bug and one is a car'.

    Thank you for showing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, these are really fabulous for sure! My 3 yr old would love one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup! they are fabulous and like them all. Just ordered a 2cv masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really fabulous... I notice they are all sold now too (of course!) Another fabulous find Deb. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know anywhere else they can be got online? they would be perfect for my sons room but I'm also looking for more posters to make lampshades from and these would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah wow, these are GORGEOUS! Could inspire a whole vintage themed room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!