Tuesday 15 February 2011

First Steps #2

 

A while ago I started a new photo feature called First Steps. I thought it would be interesting and fun to turn back the clock and have a look at some of you, my blogging friends, as toddlers. I think I'll make a photo album of you all.

Today I'd like to share a picture of another happy little boy, playing with his helicopter.That's hardly surprising when you know him, he loves toys.
Does he look familiar I wonder?
It's somebody we all love and admire, somebody with immense talent and imagination...a constant source of inspiration.

Maybe it would help if I showed you his own lovely, lucky children?


Oh fiddlesticks, I knew that would give it away!
Joel Henriques, you're a sport!
Thank you so much for playing along,
I'm sure your parents are proud of you!

 Whose turn next?

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! He is such an inspiring talented man. Every time I see his kids I think about what amazing adults they're going to be and how much they'll love looking back on their childhood :) Great post Deb. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish I had childhood pictures. By the way Joel was such an adorable tyke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just brilliant, a great surprise to end my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Fisher Price helicopter and red jumpsuit.

    Master Henriques looks a lot like his talented Dad! What a cute, lovable family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! What a great new feature. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. surprising but I know it was him before seeing his children :) how famous he got!! lovely idea, the photo album! have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's such a great idea!
    xoxo
    agnes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is so clever! Love this photo next to the photo of Joel's kids! I'll have to find a photo to share, too : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!