Sunday 27 February 2011

Five Faves #46



Holiday time at last!

Dylan, Savannah and Miles broke up for two weeks on Friday and we celebrated with a long lie in, a leisurely breakfast and a slow, pleasant Saturday. Feels good!
Not so sure I'll be quite as fresh and upbeat tomorrow; it's almost 3 am here and I'm wide awake, beavering away.
I'll let you know if I find anything at the flea market in Montpellier, if I get up, I'm in the mood for some digging and delving - wish me luck!

Here are last week's Five Faves:

1) Favourite Handmade Toys, or should I say, Child's Accessory... - Varpu's felt houses


2) Favourite Craft Tutorial - Ann Wood's paper mache teacups, divine!


3) Favourite New Discovery - Lynn Jackson *


4) Favourite Children's Clothes - Bouille de Clown**



5)  Favourite Laughter  - So nice to see and hear you Ryoko Ishii!***


See ya later gaters!

7 comments:

  1. Great 5 picks! Good luck tomorrow- hope you find some treasures. Glad you had some leisure time.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most wonderful blog! Deb, I love your photo on the right now. You deserve all the accolades you get!

    So many presents I've put away because of your posts ... little puzzles and Miffy things.

    I don't comment all the time, but thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, those clothes are heavenly!

    Tara, Guusje x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab five!! Loving those tea cups and felt houses xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all wonderful, but Lynn Jackson's work takes my breath away! Thanks Deb - enjoy the holidays! We still have weeks and weeks to go... it's a looong term this one because Easter is so late this year. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy holidays Deb & must say top 5 this week but always ace at the best of times :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!