Thursday 6 September 2012

Babiekins Issue 10








Golly Gosh, I've been so busy this week getting my kids settled in at school, filling in what seems like hundreds of very repetitve forms and also getting ready for a weekend away toute seule that I completely forgot to share a few images from the latest issue of the online kids' magazine Babiekins.


 As you probably know, I've been contributing to the digital magazine virtually from its inception. I love spotting new talent, so I am very happy to still be a part of the magazine today. There's a lot of excitement in the Babiekins camp at the moment. The new print magazine will be out in October, and will be available for pre-order soon. It will be on sale across the States and carried by a number of bricks-and-mortar and online shops around the world! I haven't seen the finished product myself but I have selected some beautiful things for Fall/Winter.


I hope you like my selection of finds in this digital issue, some very special links there for you to explore!

Happy Browsing!


4 comments:

  1. It looks very lovely, must check it a bit better.

    Happy weekend greetings from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just seen it and it looks gorgeous!!! Can't wait for the printed issue. Thanks for including us in your little (great) finds! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your weekend alone. I'm amazed by this magazine. It's gorgeous. I'm so happy it will be in stores and across the states! Whoo hoo. Your selections are always superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Deborah for publishing my rabbit cushion in the babiekins magazine!!!
    Sunny and beautiful weekend!
    Marina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!