Monday 10 December 2012

High Five #54







Bonjour !

We're stepping back in time this morning to admire the beautiful colours, lines and fabrics of the Fifties in Ruth Allen's work. I have a feeling many of you will enjoy her retro interior canvases, although I personally prefer the pretty jumble of buildings in Barcelona and London in her exterior collection.  

Ruth's screenprints would make a lovely gift for someone special. Why not treat yourself to one for your home, and support a small, handmade business this Christmas?

Happy Colour My Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Yes, love Ruth Allen. And love how she has influenced so much retro design right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!