Wednesday 12 December 2012

Mon Beau Sapin







Time to get Christmassy!
No school today, it's Wednesday, so we're going to buy our tree.
At last.

*

I'm sorry it's been a little quiet on here of late.
I am busy in the shop (thank you!), 'tis the season, as you know.
And, we're almost one year old!
I added a couple of new products yesterday and will be uploading more today and tomorrow.
Very special things, you'll see!

*

I also have another lovely giveaway for your little ones today.
Stay tuned,
C'est la fête !

*
 
Thanks for the inspiration:

*
*
*


 

2 comments:

  1. merci pour ces belles inspirations ! belle fin de semaine et bon sapin !!!! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny. I've been thinking about squirrels lately and here's one on your post. Have fun choosing your Christmas tree. I love these wood ornaments. I'll check out the new items in your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!