Tuesday 5 August 2014

A Blue Thread







It's a while since I shared my favourite finds, so here's a few lovely prints and patterns that came under my radar last week. Some of you may recognise PEPE's pretty paperwork, which I also featured in my post for HandmadeCharlotte. This fledgling Czech brand has just opened an etsy shop for international customers, so do take a peek (link below)!

Colours, patterns and textures is one of my most interesting boards on pinterest. Are you following me there yet?

Thanks for the inspiration:
(in French so use an online translation tool).

1 comment:

  1. oh i Love this selection of pictures! very relaxing! :) have a nice day Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!