Friday 29 August 2014

Inspiration: EFVVA AW14/15








 



EFVVA has done it again!

If you've been following me for a couple of years or more you'll know that I have loved Ewa Wrobel-Hultqvist's work from the outset. I am always drawn to strong patterns (although I rarely wear them myself), and Ewa manages to surprise and delight me every time.

Water is the theme of EFVVA's new children'swear collection. Inspired, amongst other things, by the golden carp, a legendary symbol of courage and good fortune, and Japanese woodblock prints from the EDO period, Ewa's striking handpainted designs take us high sea, amidst dramatic white sea foam and crashing waves.

Tutus, dresses, sweatjackets, kimono tunics, and beautiful, beautiful handmade turquoise ballerinas, boots and desert shoes (I speak for experience, Miles' goat skin shoes have lasted so well!), - all very original and eco-friendly.

Take your time browsing EFVVA's shop and keep an eye on her Facebook page for all her new additions.

Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!