Tuesday 29 September 2015

A New Leaf





Et voilà !

The end of an era - I closed my shop last night, and I'm excited to start a new chapter of my life online. I will be blogging daily, here and elsewhere, and I'm so looking forward to sharing all my new finds with you. Onwards and upwards, right?

K&C needs freshening up a bit, so I will be making a few changes over the next few weeks. I will be adding more fashion, design, interiors, as well as a handful of kids' posts, hopefully bringing the blog more in line with my tumblr Plumes & Feathers, my ello feed and my pinterest. I am also going to be working on our home and garden (olive harvesting soon), so you can expect to see more snippets of our family life here in the beautiful South of France.

Sound good? I hope so!

I'm eager to get back into blogging, back to where it all started.
 

This is going to be me looking for beauty, most of the time.


Let's go!


Image sources:

1

2 / 3 / 4 / 5

6


Bonne journée !



 

8 comments:

  1. Exciting times ahead xx
    Sarah aka The Junior!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "me looking for beauty, most of the time"
    Very happy to enter in this new era with you Deborah !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, look forward to reading your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour !! Bon vent pour cette nouvelle aventure !
    Ici aussi çà bouge et on recentre les priorités ... On vient de terminer les vendanges , et les olives suivront bientôt ...
    Enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Carine. Profites de ta famille et des richesses de la nature, c'est l'essentiel xxx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!