Thursday 17 September 2015

Kickcan & Conkers Closing Down Sale



Bonjour !

They're very sweet, aren't they?
As soon as I saw this old black & white photograph, I knew that these two  children would be perfect for my kids' design shop Kickcan & Conkers. I still have the original waiting to be framed some day.

As you probably already know, I have decided to close my shop in order to concentrate on new projects. I have really enjoyed curating K&C, and I am very pleased that I have been able to support so many young, original makers from around the world. If you follow me here and elsewhere, you will know how I go out of my way to look for and promote new talent. I love doing that and don't intend to stop!

The good news is that I will still be blogging here and in other places. I think I'll be blogging a lot more, in fact. I will be changing K&C slightly over the next few months, incorporating more fashion and interiors (have you seen my tumblr yet?), but intend to post about kids' design and other beautiful finds too.

Voilà - the closing down sale started yesterday evening and will run until Monday 28th September at midnight CET. I am offering a massive 60% reduction off everything (discount code : CLOSE)  and hope that I can count on you all to clear those virtual shelves. Christmas is just round the corner you know!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!