Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Kate McLelland

Kate McLelland is an illustrator and graphic designer based in Edinburgh. She recently came runner-up in the London Transport's Skyline competition with this design.

Kate loves nature, myths and legends. Her Rabbit and Reindeer has just been selected as one of four winners in the V&A/ London Design Festival Christmas card competition and will be on sale at the V&A shop during the Festival and onwards.

Animal Farm is my favourite. You can buy it from her Society6 shop, along with all her other prints, T-shirts and skins.

à bientôt !


  1. These are lovely. Sort of remind me Sanna Annuka

  2. beautiful designs! will have to check that out when I'm next in London..
    thanks for the photos of Avignon too, I bet it's really hot there right now! put a smile on my face..


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!