Thursday, 29 July 2010


This beautiful photograph of a vintage baby's dress came my way this morning. Isn't it lovely? It reminded me of la princesse au petit pois' boxed dress display that I saw in Montpellier last week.

I love every single photograph and product in Kim Ludy's etsy shop


Just an ordinary girl with an eye for the extraordinary


  1. Beautiful Etsy shop and those pictures are incredibly well composed.
    PS I really like the measuring tape :)

  2. owh yes, very reminiscent of the beautiful display. very lovely pictures :)

  3. Oh, this is amazing! I love how the little delicate dress has been displayed -- though each picture here is quite beautiful.

    I hope you're having a great week so far :)


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!