Thursday 3 May 2012

High Five #22








A short while ago I received my first shop order from Johannesburg, accompanied by a polite request for more South African kids' designs on the Kickcan & Conkers blog.

I featured I Love Bokkie's wall hangers last year, if you remember, but thought it would be a good idea to share some of their other products with you today. 

The husband and wife team also sell wholesale if you're looking for something a little bit different for your store.

Love that rocker and chair!



4 comments:

  1. Love the design of the rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature, much appreciated.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Katrine, the chair is listed in the link I gave you:
      http://ilovebokkie.blogspot.fr/p/ilovebokkie-shop.html

      You will need to contact the shop owners for further details.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!