Thursday, 3 May 2012

High Five #22

A short while ago I received my first shop order from Johannesburg, accompanied by a polite request for more South African kids' designs on the Kickcan & Conkers blog.

I featured I Love Bokkie's wall hangers last year, if you remember, but thought it would be a good idea to share some of their other products with you today. 

The husband and wife team also sell wholesale if you're looking for something a little bit different for your store.

Love that rocker and chair!


  1. Love the design of the rocking chair.

  2. Thanks so much for the feature, much appreciated.


  3. Replies
    1. Katrine, the chair is listed in the link I gave you:

      You will need to contact the shop owners for further details.


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!