Thursday 24 May 2012

What Are You Waiting For?









You have only five days left to buy one of Milimbo's brilliant cardboard Jungling kits, buses or posters.
I am delighted to see that Juanjo has reached his goal of 3.500 EUR via this verkami crowdfunding project, but you can still contribute and it really would be a shame to miss out on something so unique and special.
You can read all about it here (in several languages) or on his blog and Facebook Page.
Please support small, innovative designers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, I never got to meet you at The Hive.... just wanted to say hi and wish you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those cardboard toys are so fabulous. I'll have to check out his blog to show support for his cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same way! We have to suport little nice projects and milimbo is one of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!