Wednesday 23 May 2012

Hive Five #24






I've had my eye on Argentinian toymakers Mamëll for a few months now, and can honestly say that they design some of the nicest wooden toys out there. Produced in Buenos Aires by local craftsmen, their wooden construction kits, vehicles, toys and craft sets have a modern but also timeless look about them, and I for one would love to sit and play with such beautiful objects.
A definite High Five from me, but that's not surprising when you realise that Romina's sister is no other than Miga de Pan...

For more information, designs, prices and stockists, please visit the toymaker's Facebook page and Tumblr, and / or follow them on Twitter.

Love!


5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!