Tuesday 27 August 2013

Inspiration: Pattern Play






 







We're redecorating our kids' bedrooms at home this week, painting everything white, black and grey, as they ordered! I have to say I love all-white rooms with just a few bright touches here and there.


This morning I pinned a photo of one of Martha Clippinger's installations.
How nice it would be to do something similar in a child's space.

Playing with pattern

I hope you enjoy this small collection!

Thanks for the inspiration:

The Polka Dot Club - Images 1 & 10 (love everything here! )


 




1 comment:

  1. oh lucky you! We are also busy with the new boy's room. My older son told me yesterday that : " white, gray and black are the saddest colors of the world " and ask me why II'm painting all so dark ? ....I'm in trouble. Today I'm sewing new pillows from fabrics he selected...and we just ordered some nice light balls ...in green, blue and orange! I try to teach him, that he has a nice calm basic in his room and now he can play with all colors he likes. Wish me luck! He is 7!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!