Monday 19 August 2013

Inspiration: See Saw Do


Happy Colour My Monday!

I hope you all had a fun, relaxing weekend!
I thought I'd kick off with something bright and uplifting today. 




is a South African organisation dedicated to early stage development.

Husband and wife team Xanele (pictured below) and Jeremy Puren believe all children, regardless of their place of birth, should be given equal opportunities and environments in which to grow and learn. Their social enterprise is founded on the trasformative power of creativity and love.

 



 I hope these few images will inspire you to visit and follow See Saw Do's website, facebook page, twitter account and instagram feed (where I discovered xanele's work). 

The couple's organisation has transformed over 30 creches in Cape Town's underprivileged townships, helping to provide a more stimulating and happier environment for young children to learn and develop through play.





Pictures speak louder than words
Don't you think?


3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!