Tuesday 8 April 2014

Blog Crush: Stylejuicer




 


  
If you follow me on pinterest (gosh over 128,000 of you do, that's amazing, thank you!) you'll have gathered that I love interior design and art. After almost 5 years online, I think I'm still often associated with vintage toy designs, understandably so, but my closer friends and loyal K&C followers also know that I love fashion, colour, patterns and textures, ... the list is long!

The online landscape has changed so much over the past 5 years, hasn't it? I admit that I now only read only a handful of very special blogs on a daily basis. Some are absolute favourites, authored by virtual kindred spirits, others entice me, surprise me, grow on me. 

I see hundreds of images everyday online but when I visit Annie Cruse's blog Stylejuicer, it always feels so fresh, crisp and new. Just what my e-doctor ordered - bliss! Whether sharing healthy recipes, curating a moodboard or writing about modern or vintage homes, Anne has a knack of making me see things in a different light. It's relaxing, inspiring, une valeur sûre.

Time to rethink K&C perhaps...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!