Tuesday 2 September 2014

Inspiration: Hanging Around








Bonjour September!

We've spent the last few days getting ready for the kids to go back to school.
Trying to make the most of those final precious moments outside in the garden, enjoying the pool and sunshine too. I have mixed feelings about my two youngest going back today but it's time to start blogging again. J'ai hâte !

Enough of this hanging around!

Bonne rentrée tout le monde !

Thanks for the 'hanging' inspiration:
 1) DIY clothes rack - Northern Delight
2) Love all the botanical prints we're seeing right now - Time of Aquarius
3) Moodboard and mobile in Maartje van den Noort's studio by Hannah Nunn
5) Hang a huge wall mural by Ane Wall Decor

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!