Saturday 6 December 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Get Graphic


Dot, Dot, Dash, Dash
Yes, I'm still here!



  I have been working on the Kickcan & Conkers shop this week, so keep your eyes peeled for an update. I have some lovely vintage finds to add for all tastes and budgets.

Until then, for those still looking for Christmas gift ideas, I thought I'd share a few eye-catching black & white presents for the graphic family.
I hope you see something inspiring!



 Bon week-end !



Graphic Gift Guide:
4) White Cotton Dolls ( on sale!) from Cachette


4 comments:

  1. I cannot get the link for the tights to work. I tried Googling it, but it only brings me back to this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Augusta, my fault. I've fixed it now - from an etsy shop called Digital Draft.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Awesome blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah! i LOVE your Blog!! Such fantastic finds! Thanks so much for featuring my Painting! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!