Sunday 9 August 2009

Letters of note

Avatar, Broadband, Computer, Digital, Email, Fast-Forward, Google, Half-Duplex, Inbox, Jitter, Keypad, Landline, Mobile, Network, Online, Protocol, Query, Remote Access, Speed-Dial, Texting, Universal, Voicemail, Web, Xon/Xoff , Yahoo, WiFi, Zero-Range.

Global communication at your fingertips.

The world is getting smaller and smaller, life is moving faster and faster, dialogue is getting shorter and shorter.

H-BDAY
THNQ
LYSM

Cable, DSL, fiber-optics, powerlines, satellite, wireless.

How pleased I was to discover this while zooming along the information superhighway the other day




Recent graduate Leanne McAllister has been working on a ceramic project to celebrate the art of the hand written letter. Her "A little note to you" installation is just so beautiful.






What a wonderful idea! I love these timeless pieces.
Personalised ceramic letters can be commissioned from Leanne. She is looking for a new studio at present but can be contacted via Thinking Ink.

LOL Leanne, wish U lots of success!



Original link found via Tea for Joy

2 comments:

  1. I just found these! They are truly darling and I will be onto them for Xmas pressies for MOI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!