Friday 14 August 2009

Hols


Well, all packed and ready to go. The kids are excited and I am happy at the thought of taking a break, relaxing by the pool, sleeping, eating, reading, sleeping, shopping, sleeping... I may take out my laptop from time to time, I'll see.

Before I go, I'd like to show you these beautiful papercuts from madebyjulene , found via scissors + paper rock. Thank you for all your nice comments and support over the last couple of months. I'm enjoying this tremendously and I hope you are too. à très bientôt!



6 comments:

  1. Ooooh these are fabulous!! Great find!! (That was too many explanation marks I know)

    Have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful, aren't they? Have a wonderful holiday Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I can't even imagine the time and effort it would take to do this! Thanks for visiting my blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful vacation, and thanks for sharing the paper cuts. I do love your choice of artists!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Deborah,

    Happy Hols! I have loved the whimsy that is your blog. It is a breath of fresh air.

    oxx,

    Marjorie

    P.S. I seem to be having trouble leaving this comment. I have tried multiple times. Sorry if there are duplicate comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!