Tuesday, 3 November 2009


You've probably already seen this beautiful cut-out animation by Andrew Gibbs and Zosienka Coombes, but I'm posting it all the same. A tragic tale of doomed love, which took three months to make. Enjoy!


  1. I hadn't sen this and it is absolutely gorgeous. I shall share it with those I know who are film makers themselves...Ange

  2. I had missed this... so beautifully haunting and so well done. Great find, Deb!

    Psst, I just submitted it to wwwatch.org. :~)

  3. heLLO bonjour!!!how are you!!?
    so you live in south of france?me too! i Live in a village near vence and coursegoules called bezaudun les alpes...do you know it?
    ok hope we can keep in touch



Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!