Friday 30 April 2010

Painting Puzzles

Animal puzzles designed by Juan Pablo Quintero
source: Kids Modern

I've seen these puzzles on quite a few sites already but as they're now on sale, I thought I'd share them nonetheless. Designed and manufactured in Barcelona using Finnish birch plywood and non-toxic lacquer, each of the nine different interlocking animals is eco-friendly and recyclable.







The puzzles are suitable for 3-5 year olds and can either be left natural or painted as desired.

Mediodesign
is selling eight of its nine Zoomaderita designs at the reduced price of 12 EUR in its online shop here.

via: Ribambelles & Ribambins

7 comments:

  1. Très jolis puzzle en bois :)
    Il me font penser à un très beau puzzle vu au musée des Arts décoratifs à Paris, il n'y a pas si longtemps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui, beau et bon rapport qualité / prix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great puzzles! suitable for 3 - 33 year olds ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. joli trait épuré. L'illusion de simplicité est la plus dure à réaliser...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!