Thursday 29 April 2010

Wilkintie


I posted this beautiful rabbit by Klaus Haapanemi on my Tumblr a while ago.
I love it, and thought I should tell you that Wilkintie are offering their Series 1 prints for the young and the young at heart at a reduced price for a limited time. Sizeable savings are to be had on individual prints and box sets by the likes of Chamo (remember the carpet?), Niels Oeltjen and Joe Mclaren, to name but a few.
Something for everyone I think, so take a peek (also on etsy) and keep your eye on their shop for Series 2.

2 comments:

  1. cute! thanks for sharing that!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too!
    Haapaniemi is one of my favourites. I drink my morning tea out a mug he designed.

    (http://www.iittala.com/web/Iittalaweb.nsf/en/products_eating_dinnerware_taika_mug_04_l_white)

    i was due to leave finland for australia and coveted these mugs, but really couldn't afford to buy them so as a surprise my friend bought me a pair. makes me feel less homesick at times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!