Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sandra Eterovic

First I saw these three fine fellows




then I saw this


and this



and I knew that I had to find out more


Mickey of Ulladulla, Boats, fish; Native flora and fauna

Mickey of Ulladulla, Ceremony; Scenes of daily life; native flora and fauna
Images from Aboriginal Artists of the Nineteenth Century by Andrew Sayers, Oxford, 1994

Oh my!
I certainly wasn't disappointed...



An earlier generation's craft

so I'd very much like to recommend Sandra Eterovic's
wonderful shop,
flickr
&
blog

Edward Bawden

Enjoy!

Via Sathya Ranjana
See also Liane's post - Enhabiten

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab fab fab posts this week deborah! you're making me want to move in right here and never leave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hand stitched works.
    Thanks for sharing so many precious finds with us :)
    Iza would love to say hello to your three kids, especially to little Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finds. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! thanks for sharing! I'm so happy I found your blog! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them all! Those fine fellows are fabulous :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deborah, thank you so much for sharing my work with your readers. And thanks for the comments!! :) My little men and their stitched friends are most honoured to be part of your beautiful blog. (And yes you may use on your Tumblr -- thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, you're more than welcome - your work and blog are beautiful.
    I do know beci's pillows by the way, I wrote about them here :

    http://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/2010/04/five-faves.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!