Tuesday 20 April 2010

Summer Buttons


Six old buttons covered in fabric and hand embroidered


Six Summer memories




A few additional drawings and a touch of colour


One beautiful Summer Button Story

I hope you find Julianne's Button Story as inspiring as I do.
Why not make your own?
It's a lovely activity for rainy days or long summer holidays, a great idea for decorating a nursery or child's bedroom and would make a wonderful keepsake.

Have fun!


A big thank you to Julianne for letting me share her photos/work with you.

6 comments:

  1. Love the dimentional art. That is really intersting and so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much for this lovely post! It would be so nice to read and see some more button stories!

    Warmly, Juliane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummmmm.... évidemment, j'aime beaucoup....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea. Love the addition of the buttons to the drawing...so simple but so effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. plein de petites choses à regarder à lire, c'est chouette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!