Monday 27 June 2011

The Colours




Hey, It's Monday!
Nothing like a bit - or a lot - of colour to kick off the week.

I have a feeling these wonderful handcrafted colour men by South African designer Renée Roussouw will make you smile. Bright and cheerful, painted with eco non-toxic paint & matte vanish, these little chaps are the perfect size for little hands to clutch, and would definitely add a quirky touch to any room.

You can read more about Renée's wooden figurine project here and even watch a fun video she made to promote her collection.


2 comments:

  1. these are cool, so simple yet fun!
    like the colours!
    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! They look perfect for my six month old son to clutch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!