Tuesday 7 June 2011

Marc Taeger

Mural para la biblioteca de Moaña (Pontevedra) 2008

'BULEBULE' - Librería juguetería - Marín 2009

Mural / Escola Gençana
2010

 Good Morning!
Let's kick off the day with some wonderful, colourful murals by


If you're not familiar with this artist's work, grab yourself a cuppa, or whatever takes your fancy, and spend a happy moment browsing his illustration portfolio. 



Marc Taeger has illustrated several children's picture books for the excellent Spanish publishing house Kalandraka, including a favourite of mine "Garbancito" (see 'libros' on Marc Taeger's website).

Enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these - it makes me think I may paint my daughters bedroom white and get murals done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!