Saturday 4 June 2011

Sticks & Stones





Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But words will never hurt me.

Arrows, cannon balls and slingshots...

Christopher Jarratt's signed and numbered limited-edition slingshots are made from found fork tree branches collected in one of the last great forests of England: Epping Forest. 

Crafted from sycamore, beech, oak and silver birch, no two slingshots are the same, and each one bears the name of its original location. As well as making a unique gift for someone special, I'm sure that these slingshots would make a stunning display feature in any room, particularly grouped together.

 Jarratt's slingshots (giant-sized and "normal") are available from Moss.


Un vrai coup de foudre - Love!


 via



3 comments:

  1. Love these Deborah, I grew up with two brothers who were forever fashioning sling shots from branches and scraps of wood, so brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cool and bring back childhood memories.
    My boy discovered them in Kenya where they use them a lot to scare the baboons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will have to show digby these, he has crafted a few of his own slingshots. these are great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!