Monday, 25 July 2011

Five Faves #59

Vintage Dick Bruna Book 

 Here we are again.
Monday morning.
The first day of a brand new week,
Only four days left until we go on holiday to the Alps!


Voici my Fave Faves:

1) Favourite little animals - homemade birthday cards by Jane Cabrera




 2) Favourite Cheerful Cover - That's Logic Zine


3)  Favourite Design - The Cradle Rocking Chair by Richard Clarkson



4)  Favourite Papercuts - Beci Orpin's Harvest Exhibition
(I also love her mobiles)





5) Favourite Patterns by Matt Saunders (remember?)
Can't wait to see what he'll do with them...



via

3 comments:

  1. And what a fab five it is.
    thanks as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab,fab five love Janes cards and that cradle is fab too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!