Wednesday, 20 July 2011


Waiting patiently
For the sun to put his hat on, and keep it there
Thinking of Autumn, already

My Image of The Day!


  1. it's kind of weird to be a summer person and long for autumn by seeing a catalog ;)

  2. Hey - I don't know what the weather has been like for you but yesterday we had to get out socks, jumpers and blankets for the bed. The kids have even caught a cold :( We had an early Summer I suppose (really hot in May/June). A bit of a downer for the kids, although I am getting a lot of work done now it's cooler!

  3. looks so much like mine ; )

  4. same here, I wanted to to put the heating on yesterday! I'm off to Spain in a couple of weeks I was hoping for a bit of mediterranean sunshine hope it cheers up down there! Love that red balloon, reminds me of the film.

  5. I really love Muku - because of design and neighbours.


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!